dinsdag 26 april 2016

MMMay16: Mijn Me Made May Belofte

4 more days and the next challenge will take off: Me Made May 2016. I've heard a lot about it, but haven't participated yet. For those of you who don't know about Me Made May: here's a quick walk-thru.

Me-Made-May'16 (#MMMay16 for social media interaction) is a challenge designed to encourage people who sew/knit/crochet/refashion/upcycle garments for themselves to wear and love them more. The me-made and self-stitched challenges have been taking place for six years now and they work on both a personal and community level. The participants decide the specifics of their own challenge, so that the month is appropriate and challenging for them (more on this below). For example, a very common pledge is for a participant to aim to wear one self-stitched or refashioned garment each day for the duration of May 2016. The participants can also choose to document their challenge with daily photos (though this is in no way compulsory for taking part) and share them with other participants (more on this below as well). Source.


My very first MMM-pledge'll be:
I, Allynara (sewcotton.blogspot.com + sew_cotton on FB and Instagram), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear at least one selfmade item each day for the duration of May 2016.


Altough I already wear my selfmade clothes regularly, I don't wear them all the time. There are also some items that don't get worn that often, so this is the perfect opportunity to change that. How about you? What is your MMM-pledge this year?
 
Sign up until april 30, 2016:

me-made-may'16

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Er is een fout opgetreden in dit gadget